iNO delivery & monitoring system
Inhaled nitric oxide (iNO or KINOX™) delivery and monitoring system to protect vulnerable lives.
or more information
SoKINOX™ is our user-friendly iNO delivery & monitoring device specifically developed to bring easy-to-use inhaled nitric oxide (iNO or KINOX™) to the next level and help your patients inspire breath into life.
KINOX™ is a precise nitric oxide blend for the treatment of term and near-term (>=34 weeks) neonates with a hypoxic respiratory failure, associated with clinical or echocardiographic evidence of pulmonary hypertension. It improves the oxygenation and reduces the need for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
KINOX™ is a selective pulmonary vasodilator for the treatment of neonates developed by Air Liquide Healthcare and characterized by:
- A rapid and reversible action1
- A selective vasodilator which redistributes pulmonary blood flow1
- Reduces the oxygenation index (OI) and increases PaO21
- Absence of systemic effect2
- Reduction in the shunt effect (V/Q) by acting only on ventilated alveoli2
- Automatic cylinder switch
- Automatic emergency dosing
- Backup system with manual mode
- Automatic purging of device and cylinders
- User configurable default parameters and alarm level
- Gas supply calculator
- JetSense, AutoSense and Constant Rate settings
- Flow and trend waveforms display
- Two flow sensors available
- High range sensor calibration
- Event logging and electronic charting compatibility
- SoKINOX™ functions with all ventilation modes, for all types of patients, thanks to its reliable flow sensor
- Features a quick pre-use check to facilitate a rapid and error-free response in emergencies
- Large colour touchscreen with easy-to-use interface provides clear and organized information, making the device very intuitive and user-friendly
- Its compact design includes a hand-bagging KINOX™ administration system in case of emergency, transport, or the need for alveolar recruitment
Evolving to inspire better care
SoKINOX™ brings inhaled Nitric Oxide (iNO) therapy to the next level:
24/7 clinical support
Our knowledgeable in-house clinical affairs team is dedicated to Canadian healthcare professionals, supporting the delivery of NO using SoKINOX™ with clinical application expertise and training.
SoKINOX™ has been designed and developed incorporating important human factor principles and testing. The development team is continuously improving the device and its user interface.
SoKINOX™ delivers an innovative and intuitive inhaled Nitric Oxide therapy dosing and monitoring device with a simplified business model.
KINOX™ - BrochureDownload the document PDF (6.25 MB)
KINOX™ - Product MonographDownload the document PDF (608.52 KB)
Related products and services
We provide a full range of products and services to meet your specific needs.
For a personalized search, use our solutions finder tool.
KINOX™: Nitric oxide
Selective pulmonary vasodilator for the treatment of neonates.Discover more
Oxygen USP gas for oxygen therapy or oxygen enriched airflow.Discover more
Portable oxygen tank with high-precision flow dial.Discover more
Total Gas Management
On-site gas cylinder management for your facility.Discover more
- KINOX™ Product Monograph, Air Liquide Healthcare America Corporation, 2016
- Fumito Ichinose: A selective Pulmonary Vasodilator: Current uses and therapeutic potential. Circulation 2004:109:3106-3111.
- The Franco-Belgium Collaborative NO Trial Group. Early compared to delayed inhaled nitric oxide in moderately hypoxemic neonates with respiratory failure: a randomized controlled trial. Lancet 1999:354:1066-1071.
- The Neonatal inhaled Nitric Oxide Study Group. Inhaled nitric oxide in full-term and nearly full-term infants with hypoxic respiratory failure. N Eng J Med 1997: 336: 597-604.
- Clark. R.H et al. Low dose nitric oxide therapy for persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn. NEJM volume 342, number 7.
- Clark. R.H et al. Low dose nitric oxide therapy for persistent pulmonary hypertension: 1 year followup. J Perinatol 2003:23:300-303.
Do you need pricing or more information?
Our team will listen to your needs and answer your questions, to help identify the right equipment and services for your facility.
Talk to us
6990 Creditview Road, Unit 6
Mississauga, ON L5N 8R9
Why choose us
Full-scope medical gases provider
We are involved from production to patient therapy, and know medical gases intimately
You can depend on us to provide you with the right equipment and services to meet your facility's needs
Innovation is our vision: we prioritize quality of care through patient-centric products and services
Ensuring the safety of your patients and staff is our top priority - our emphasis is on safety, compliance and risk management
We are owned by Air Liquide Group, the largest supplier of industrial, medical & specialty gases, found on every continent in the world
Coast-to-coast service network
Our fill plants are widespread to shorten response-time and ensure supply chain reliability
Accreditation and regulation
We help you ensure your facility's medical equipment is serviced and fully compliant with Canadian standards
We supply a complete range of high-quality specialty gases, including mixtures used in specific applications to suit your needs