TGM: Total Gas Management
Customized on-site supply chain solution for comprehensive cylinder inventory management.
or more information
Total Gas Management (TGM) is a customized program that embeds an Air Liquide Healthcare technician at your facility to work closely with your medical and engineering teams, managing cylinders and providing quality control.
With the Total Gas Management program (TGM), our technician assists you in all areas of your business and assumes supply chain responsibilities at your facility - so your medical gas cylinder needs are always met, anytime and anywhere on-site.
Total Gas Management streamlines and optimizes all medical gas requirements at your medical facility to help:
- Improve safety through responsible gas cylinder management
- Assist with product ordering & document management
- Resolve logistical problems resulting from on-site gas cylinder circulation,
- Perform gas cylinder asset control & monthly billing
- Safely deliver gas cylinders to points of use across your facility
- Provide quality control on medical air produced onsite, using our unique aerALin™ service
The Total Gas Management (TGM) program is specially designed to provide a reliable and in-depth supply chain solution. Total Gas Management encompasses all areas of our business and assists your facility with:
- Taking orders from departments
- Scheduling delivery of cylinders from the local Air Liquide Healthcare plant
- Delivering cylinders to their point of use and pickup empties
- Ensuring continuity of supply chain during heavy demand periods
- Changing-out cylinders on central pipeline manifolds
- Issuing consumption reporting weekly/ monthly by department
- Optimizing inventory
- Providing detailed invoicing by department to enable true cost allocation
- Inventory management at point of use level
- Track usage by department
- Cylinder utilization map developed with cost allocation to individual departments
- Optimized inventories reduce product demurrage and delivery costs, and your working capital
- Reduced labour for clinical, materials management, administrative, engineering, and porter staff, allowing them to focus on their primary responsibilities
- Reduced risk by always having adequate supply for medical gases therefore no interruption in care of the patient
- Departmental billing gives cost management visibility at a micro level
- Monthly billing to reduce paperwork
- No more empty or incorrect gas cylinders delivered to the point of use
- Reduce risk to hospital staff and patients by capping and properly securing large cylinders
- Cylinder connections to manifolds performed by properly trained personnel
- Problems and emergency cylinder availability solved smoothly and immediately by your TGM technician
Total Gas Management (TGM) - BrochureDownload the document PDF (5.98 MB)
Related products and services
We provide a full range of products and services to meet your specific needs.
For a personalized search, use our solutions finder tool
On-site medical air quality control system.
Oxygen USP gas for oxygen therapy or oxygen enriched airflow.
Portable oxygen tank with high-precision flow dial.
Portable oxygen tank with an intelligent digital flow dial.
For medical gas source, pipeline & dispensing equipment.
Do you need pricing or more information?
Our team will listen to your needs and answer your questions, to help identify the right equipment and services for your facility.
Talk to us
6990 Creditview Road, Unit 6
Mississauga, ON L5N 8R9
Why choose us
Full-scope medical gases provider
We are involved from production to patient therapy, and know medical gases intimately
You can depend on us to provide you with the right equipment and services to meet your facility's needs
Innovation is our vision: we prioritize quality of care through patient-centric products and services
Ensuring the safety of your patients and staff is our top priority - our emphasis is on safety, compliance and risk management
We are owned by Air Liquide Group, the largest supplier of industrial, medical & specialty gases, found on every continent in the world
Coast-to-coast service network
Our fill plants are widespread to shorten response-time and ensure supply chain reliability
Accreditation and regulation
We help you ensure your facility's medical equipment is serviced and fully compliant with Canadian standards
We supply a complete range of high-quality specialty gases, including mixtures used in specific applications to suit your needs