Intelli-OX™ digital oxygen cylinder
The most innovative, portable and intelligent medical oxygen delivery system.
or more information
Intelli-OX™ is the first cylinder to be introduced in the North American market with a digital gauge that displays the time-remaining of oxygen flow.
An innovative cylinder with enhanced features and proven reliability
Intelli-OX™ gives caregivers accurate time remaining information for medical oxygen which eliminates the need to interpret pressure data, allowing them to focus on the needs of their patients instead.
This innovative solution combines Air Liquide’s patented digital gauge with a lightweight aluminum cylinder, integrated valve and regulator, clear product labeling, and ergonomic handle to comprise the industry’s safest and most reliable medical oxygen USP delivery system.
Enhanced cylinder features with proven reliability
- Easy to hold ergonomic handle
- Audible and visual alerts when O2 is low
- Digital gauge displays volume and pressure when not in use
- Displays ݀ time remaining and pressure at selected flow rate
- Clearly visible flow rate know to set required flow rate
- Valve and regulator assembly integrated directly on the cylinder
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder
- Easily accessible barbed outlet
Cost effective: Eliminates the need for regulators and flow meters purchase and repairs.
Safety: Protective cap over regulator and flow meter provides higher unit reliability.
Efficiency: Simple training and quick patient set-up time increases efficiency and flexibility.
Convenience: Intelli-OX cylinder fits into existing racks and carts for size 5 (E) cylinders.
Audible and visual alerts are triggered when there is low content.
- Clear display of the remaining time and volume available indicates precisely when the cylinder needs to be replaced.
- Repeating visual and audible alerts are triggered when there is 1/4 content remaining and also when the remaining time is at least 15 minutes at the selected flow rate. The 15 minute alert will repeat every 15 seconds until the cylinder is empty or turned off.
- Automatic calculation of time remaining allows caregivers to focus on their core objective of ensuring patient safety.
Intelli-OX™ provides fast and easy medical oxygen set-up for patients
- Integrated valve and regulator assembly means no more time is wasted hooking up a regulator.
- Caregivers can quickly select a cylinder that meets their requirements the first time.
Intelli-OX™ gives caregivers clear information to better manage medical oxygen
- Caregivers can safely use more medical oxygen from each cylinder.
- With proper utilization, facilities can reduce the frequency of cylinder turnover and associated costs including time spent on cylinder management, handling, transportation, and order management.
Intelli-OX™ - BrochureDownload the document PDF (6.03 MB)
Intelli-OX™ - Training InstructionsDownload the document PDF (1.33 MB)
Air Liquide Healthcare - Cylinder Safety BasicsDownload the document PDF (8.58 MB)
Related products and services
We provide a full range of products and services to meet your specific needs.
For a personalized search, use our solutions finder tool
Portable oxygen tank with high-precision flow dial.Discover more
Oxygen USP gas for oxygen therapy or oxygen enriched airflow.Discover more
Total Gas Management
On-site gas cylinder management for your facility.Discover more
For medical gas source, pipeline and dispensing equipment.Discover more
On-site bulk gas supply for high-use facilities.Discover more
Do you need pricing or more information?
Our team will listen to your needs and answer your questions, to help identify the right equipment and services for your facility.
Talk to us
6990 Creditview Road, Unit 6
Mississauga, ON L5N 8R9
Why choose us
Full-scope medical gases provider
We are involved from production to patient therapy, and know medical gases intimately
You can depend on us to provide you with the right equipment and services to meet your facility's needs
Innovation is our vision: we prioritize quality of care through patient-centric products and services
Ensuring the safety of your patients and staff is our top priority - our emphasis is on safety, compliance and risk management
We are owned by Air Liquide Group, the largest supplier of industrial, medical & specialty gases, found on every continent in the world
Coast-to-coast service network
Our fill plants are widespread to shorten response-time and ensure supply chain reliability
Accreditation and regulation
We help you ensure your facility's medical equipment is serviced and fully compliant with Canadian standards
We supply a complete range of high-quality specialty gases, including mixtures used in specific applications to suit your needs