SOFT pediatric masks
Developed with pediatric experts in order to meet all the specific needs of little ones and their families.
or more information
Respireo™ SOFT pediatrics range (Baby and Child) is not an adult range that has been scaled down to child size - it has been specially designed for children in collaboration with neonatologists and pediatric health experts.
For a proper childhood
Children’s faces are very different to adult faces. Respireo SOFT is a non-invasive nasal mask used for treating respiratory failure and can be used with children from birth until they are around six years old.
Respireo SOFT masks are designed for use by a single patient at home or more than one in the hospital environment. Available in vented and non-vented versions.
The pathologies where the masks can be used are very diverse:
- Chronic: respiratory failure, obstructive and neuromuscular pathologies
- Acute: post-bronchiolitis, cardiac pathologies, pre- and post-operative NIV
- Innovative design specifically created to suit children’s bone structure and fragile skin
- Even support distribution
- Long-lasting comfort
- SOFT Baby: 3 sizes XXS, XS and S
- SOFT Child: single size
- 5 points headgear evenly distributes support points across the head and ensures stability
- Super smooth contact with the skin
- SOFT cushion: a very thin lip to provide air tightness with minimal skin contact
- Circuit with 360° ball joint for total freedom of movement
- Open field vision
- Allows for play and everyday activities
- Simple to adjust, wear and clean
- Limited number of components making daily use and stock management easier
- External port to facilitate hospital treatment (oxygen supply, vitals measurements, etc.)
- Quick start guide
- Video and illustrations
How to fit and clean the Respireo SOFT Child masks
Related products and services
We provide a full range of products and services to meet your specific needs.
For a personalized search, use our solutions finder tool
Monnal T60 medical ventilator
Designed for mobile medical interventions.
EOVE 150 ventilator
Life support ventilation for ventilator dependent and non-dependent patients.
LTV medical ventilator
Offers ventilation versatility across a common platform.
Oxygen USP gas for oxygen therapy or oxygen enriched airflow.
Do you need pricing or more information?
Our team will listen to your needs and answer your questions, to help identify the right equipment and services for your facility.
Talk to us
6990 Creditview Road, Unit 6
Mississauga, ON L5N 8R9
Why choose us
Full-scope medical gases provider
We are involved from production to patient therapy, and know medical gases intimately
You can depend on us to provide you with the right equipment and services to meet your facility's needs
Innovation is our vision: we prioritize quality of care through patient-centric products and services
Ensuring the safety of your patients and staff is our top priority - our emphasis is on safety, compliance and risk management
We are owned by Air Liquide Group, the largest supplier of industrial, medical & specialty gases, found on every continent in the world
Coast-to-coast service network
Our fill plants are widespread to shorten response-time and ensure supply chain reliability
Accreditation and regulation
We help you ensure your facility's medical equipment is serviced and fully compliant with Canadian standards
We supply a complete range of high-quality specialty gases, including mixtures used in specific applications to suit your needs