Designed for mobile medical interventions.
or more information
Monnal T60® provides medical teams with the highest standards in ventilation adaptive to all respiratory environments. Its highly customizable and effective respiratory support features make it the perfect complement to advanced life support protocols.
Monnal T60 has been designed for mobile medical intervention, both inside and outside of a hospital setting. It puts into the hands of transport medical teams the highest standards of ventilation for critical patients, adults and children.
Monnal T60 easily adapts to all environments requiring mobile intensive care:
- In land and air mobile units, helicopter, plane, long distance ambulance transport
- During intra-hospital transport
- In emergency and trauma rooms
- In post-operative recovery rooms
Designed for breathing
Medical teams can effectively adapt the treatment to meet the needs of their patients: invasive and non-invasive ventilation, automatic transport ventilation; volume and pressure modes, CPAP and pressure support modes.
- Capacity to treat critical patients, from newborns to adults
- Sensitive triggers to ensure patient comfort and acceptance of the non-invasive ventilation
- Peak flow of 230 L/min for effective respiratory support in NIV
- Automatic feature that's activated by simply adjusting the weight (IBW) for quick and safe starting of the medical ventilation
- Automatic leak detection and compensation
Tested and certified for air and ground transportation
5-hours autonomy with hot-swappable battery
Ergonomic setting wheel for quick use
Light and compact at 3.7kg
Touch and breathe
- Large color screen facilitating the readability of information in all conditions: adjustable brightness, high contrast display, 180° swivel screen
- Large alarm lights that are easily identifiable in all environments and can be disabled if necessary
- Ergonomic setting wheel for quick use
- Unique way of intuitive use: select, adjust, confirm
- Simple to navigate with single page and contextual menu
Within and outside of hospitals
- Autonomous in air and electricity
- Air transport certification (standard EN 13718 and RTCA DO160F)
- 20G resistance
- Automatic compensation for atmospheric pressure changes
- Adjustable screen brightness and highly visible alarms
- Adaptable, convenient fastening and transport systems: special carry bag, and a wall-mounted charging station for ambulances, support hooking to patient’s bed or other structures
Highly-sophisticated software can be added to the Monnal T60 medical ventilator to customize its applications:
- CPV software: Monitors CPR chest compressions while administering forced breathing and monitoring chest compressions in real time.
- PS-PRO software: Enables the Monnal T60 to self adjust according to shifts in the patient breathing, without needing an RT in the room.
Related products and services
We provide a full range of products and services to meet your specific needs.
For a personalized search, use our solutions finder tool
CPV Resuscitation Solution
Cardiac arrest management solution for the Monnal T60.
EOVE 150 ventilator
Combines efficient therapy and ease of use for patients & clinicians.
LTV medical ventilator
Offers ventilation versatility across a common platform.
Oxygen USP gas for oxygen therapy or oxygen enriched airflow.
Do you need pricing or more information?
Our team will listen to your needs and answer your questions, to help identify the right equipment and services for your facility.
Talk to us
6990 Creditview Road, Unit 6
Mississauga, ON L5N 8R9
Why choose us
Full-scope medical gases provider
We are involved from production to patient therapy, and know medical gases intimately
You can depend on us to provide you with the right equipment and services to meet your facility's needs
Innovation is our vision: we prioritize quality of care through patient-centric products and services
Ensuring the safety of your patients and staff is our top priority - our emphasis is on safety, compliance and risk management
We are owned by Air Liquide Group, the largest supplier of industrial, medical & specialty gases, found on every continent in the world
Coast-to-coast service network
Our fill plants are widespread to shorten response-time and ensure supply chain reliability
Accreditation and regulation
We help you ensure your facility's medical equipment is serviced and fully compliant with Canadian standards
We supply a complete range of high-quality specialty gases, including mixtures used in specific applications to suit your needs